Advantco NO SQL Adapter Usage
This is a blog on how to use Advantco No SQL adapter from SAP PI in Sender or Receiver Adapter.
No SQL, Advantco Adapter, SAP PI, Adapter, Mongo DB
A NoSQL (often interpreted as Not only SQL) database is an unconventional database system which rely on data structure different from those used in the relational databases. NoSQL databases are increasingly used in big data and real time web applications. Advantco NoSQL adapter for SAP PI/PO enable you to read and write data from the un-conventional Database with information in the SAP System.
The current version of the Advantco NoSQL adapter supports MongoDB. MongoDB is one of the most commonly used NoSQL Database. SAP has earlier announced partnership with MongoDB at SAPPHIRE. The next version of SAP Lumira would have connectivity with MongoDB. The adapter is based on the Adapter Framework and is executed by the SAP J2EE Adapter Engine.
Advantco NOSQL Adapter provides easy access to update data into the Database with minimal custom development for handling query.
- Full integration with SAP PI Adapter Framework, Alert Framework and Monitoring.
- Supports Read/Create/Update/Delete operations to NoSQL database.
- Full Query Support in case of Sender Adapter consisting of JSON like Condition Statement.
- Supports both Synchronous and Asynchronous mode of communication.
- JDBC Receiver like Data Structure to be used for simple implementation.
- Support for XML / JSON to connect to MongoDB System.
- Workbench for Schema Generation.
- Available for SAP PI 7.1, 7.1 EHP1, 7.3, 7.3 EHP 1, 7.4.
- Significantly reduces implementation effort for integration with MongoDB.
- Easy configuration and setup fully integrated with SAP PI/PO without need for external tools.
- Complete Error Handling Management for Data and Communication Error.
Communication Channel Configuration
Example NoSQL Database:
NoSQL is the future of database supporting large data volume and is surely a need for various business to use. The Advantco NOSQL adapter would help you to connect your SAP system to the NoSQL Database quite easily.
For the Advantco Rest Adapter website, please refer: https://www.advantco.com/product/NOSQL
Leave a Comment:
Please login to post comment into this page.